Giorgio Moroder is gearing up to release his first album in 30 years, Déjà Vu, this June through RCA. The star-studded affair has already been previewed with the Sia-aided title track, “Right Here, Right Now” featuring Kylie Minogue, and his Britney Spears-assisted cover of “Tom’s Diner”. Now, he’s gifted fans with “Diamonds”, his collaboration with Charli XCX.
Here, the “Boom Clap” singer’s glitzy pop prowess and Moroder’s frenetic mix combine for a lustrous, nightclub-ready anthem. The disco icon may have been out of the game for some time, but there’s a reason he’s regarded as a legend — even after three decades, he sounds as lively as ever and can easily give any modern-day producer a run for his money. Listen in below.
The highly-anticipated Déjà Vu hits shelves on June 12th.
Déjà Vu Tracklist:
01. 4 U With Love
02. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
03. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
04. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
05. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
06. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
07. 74 is the New 24
08. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears (Suzanne Vega cover)
09. Wildstar feat. Foxes
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco