Ms. Lauryn Hill has unveiled her take on “A Cradle In Bethlehem”, a Christmas song which was written in the 1920s and popularized by Nat King Cole in the 1960s. Hill’s version is apparently unfinished, but her definition of unfinished is probably different from ours. Listen below.
Ms. Lauryn Hill shares cover of “A Cradle In Bethlehem” — listen
Christmas song was popularized by Nat King Cole in the 1960s
by Alex Young
on December 25, 2015, 2:22pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 2FOX News: Radiohead's music "is just elaborate moaning and whining for ring tone sounds"
- 3Ranking: Every David Lynch Film from Worst to Best
- 4Carrie Fisher once gave a cow tongue to a Hollywood producer who sexually harassed her friend
- 5Final trailer for Stranger Things season 2 arrives on Friday the 13th: Watch