Late Nights, the follow-up to 2010’s All About You, spans 15 tracks, including the previously released singles “Royalty”, “Pass Dat”, “Oui”, “Planes”, and the smash hit “Don’t Tell ‘Em”. Joining the R&B singer is a handful of special guests, such as J. Cole, Future, Big Sean, Ty Dolla $ign, Migos, and Jhené Aiko, among others.
The album had originally been scheduled for release last year, but was reportedly repeatedly delayed by Def Jam, who, according to Jeremih, were more concerned with supporting acts like Kanye West and Rick Ross.
Purchase a copy of the album here.
Late Nights: The Album Tracklist:
01. Planez (feat. J. Cole)
02. Pass Dat
03. Impatient (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
06. Giv No Fuks (feat. Migos)
07. Feel Like Phil
08. Royalty (feat. Future & Big Sean)
09. I Did (feat. Feather)
10. Actin’ Up
11. Remember Me
12. Don’t Tell ‘Em (feat. YG)
13. Woosah (feat. Juicy J & Twista)
14. Worthy (feat. Jhené Aiko)