The Invisible frontman Dave Okumu co-wrote and produced Devotion, the stellar 2012 debut album from Jessie Ware. Now, the R&B singer is returning the favor by appearing on The Invisible’s forthcoming album, Patience. The nine-track effort marks the English outfit’s third to date following 2012’s Rispah and 2009’s Mercury Prize-nominated self-titled LP.
Ware and The Invisible reunite on a track called “So Well”, a silken cut about doubt and disappointment. “Always thought I knew you so well,” Ware sings, her vocals breathy and fading like a slowly dissipating love.
Stream it below.
01. So Well (feat. Jessie Ware)
02. Save You
03. Best Of Me
04. Life’s Dancers
05. Different (feat. Rosie Lowe)
06. Love Me Again feat. Anna Calvi
07. Memories (co-written with Sam Shepherd)
08. Believe In Yourself
09. K Town Sunset (feat. Connan Mockasin)