Boston Calling unveiled its 2016 edition over Memorial Day weekend, putting an exclamation mark on its time at City Hall Plaza before it moves to a larger location at Harvard University’s athletic fields for 2017. Along with our traditional festival coverage, we had a chance to catch some of the artists for behind-the-scenes photos, including Courtney Barnett, Vince Staples, and The Front Bottoms. Take a look below.
Boston Calling 2016: Exclusive Portrait Gallery
Behind-the-scenes moments with Courtney Barnett, Vince Staples and others
- 1XXXTentacion shot and killed in South Florida: Report
- 2Joaquin Phoenix's Joker movie confirmed, Matt Reeves' Batman ousts Ben Affleck
- 3Beyoncé and JAY-Z drop surprise new album, Everything Is Love: Stream
- 4Tommy Lee's estranged son shares video of his father unconscious following fight
- 5Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report