Kanye West has described The Life of Pablo as a “living breathing changing creative expression.” As such, he’s spent the last four months adding, removing, and editing elements of the album. Tonight brings one of the most significant updates yet, as The Life of Pablo has been given a 20th track.
Now closing out the album is “Saint Pablo”. The track, which hears Kanye address speculation over his mental health and personal debt, first premiered during a DJ set back in February. Sampha contributed vocals to the track, which was co-produced by Mike Dean.
Earlier today, Kanye announced the Saint Pablo Tour, a 32-date North American outfit kicking off in August.
The Life of Pablo Tracklist:
01. Ultralight Beam (feat. Chance the Rapper, Kirk Franklin, The-Dream, Kelly Price, and Donnie Trumpet)
02. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 (feat. Kid Cudi)
03. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2 (feat. Desiigner and Caroline Shaw)
04. Famous (feat. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz)
06. Low Lights
07. Highlights (feat. Young Thug, The-Dream, and Kelly Price)
08. Freestyle 4 (feat. Desiigner)
09. I Miss the Old Kanye
10. Waves (feat. Chris Brown and Kid Cudi)
11. FML (feat. The Weeknd)
12. Real Friends (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
13. Wolves (feat. Vic Mensa and Sia)
14. Frank’s Track (feat. Frank Ocean)
15. Silver Surfer Intermission
16. 30 Hours (feat. André 3000)
17. No More Parties in L.A. (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
18. FACTS (Charlie Heat Version)
19. Fade (feat. Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign)
20. Saint Pablo (feat. Sampha)