Wondering where that Super Troopers sequel went? You’re not alone.
Last year, Broken Lizard raised enough cash via Indiegogo to head into production, doubling their intended budget of $2 million to $4.4 million, and it was reported last October that filming had begun outside of Boston last fall.
Needless to say, they’re still piecing the film together, as Broken Lizard reported from the set on their Facebook page, stating: “Action, chickenf**kers: back on set and we just shot the first new scene of#SuperTroopers2.”
As previously reported, Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, and Erik Stolhanske have all returned to their posts at the Vermont State Police Department. While Chandrasekhar also serves as director again.
Bottom line: Be prepared to drink a litre o’ cola come next year.
- Kodak Black hit with two new felony charges, faces additional 60 years in prison
- Lizzo sued by Postmates driver she claimed stole her food
- LCD Soundsystem's Gavilán Rayna Russom shares debut album The Envoy: Stream
- Peter Bjorn and John share new song "Reason to Be Reasonable": Stream
- Kanye stages surprise performance at Houston jail
- Kate Bush Steps Out of the Pages of James Joyce and into The Sensual World
- Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are separating
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- Trent Reznor wins CMA Award for "Old Town Road"
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Kacey Musgraves and Willie Nelson cover The Muppets' "Rainbow Connection" at 2019 CMA Awards: Watch