In support of their new album Revolution Radio, Green Day embarked on an intimate North American club tour. However, on Thursday night, the eve of the album’s release, the band opted for a much larger audience. They appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and performed the album’s lead single, “Bang Bang”. Catch the replay above.
Green Day perform “Bang Bang” on Fallon — watch
In support of their latest studio album, Revolution Radio
by Alex Young
on October 07, 2016, 1:15am
- 1The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 2Jonny Greenwood adds Fox News' Radiohead takedown to his Twitter bio
- 3Tool and Mastodon supergroup The Legend of the Seagullmen set to make their live debut
- 4Chloë Grace Moretz and John Malkovich canoodle in first trailer for Louis C.K.'s I Love You, Daddy: Watch
- 510 Bands Who Changed Their Name and Found Fame
- 1FOX News: Radiohead's music "is just elaborate moaning and whining for ring tone sounds"
- 2The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 3Ranking: Every David Lynch Film from Worst to Best
- 4Carrie Fisher once gave a cow tongue to a Hollywood producer who sexually harassed her friend
- 5Final trailer for Stranger Things season 2 arrives on Friday the 13th: Watch