IGOR serves as the Odd Future rapper’s fifth sollo effort following Flower Boy from 2017. It also comes a few months after his EP of music inspired by the latest Grinch remake, as well as his contributions to Solange’s new album, When I Get Home.
The new record features 12 tracks, including collaborations with Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams, King Krule, Dev Hynes, and Playboi Carti.
Tyler announced the album’s release out of nowhere just a little over two weeks ago, and provided two album covers, one of which was designed by Maine-based artist Lewis Rossignol.
IGOR Artwork (#1):
IGOR Artwork (#2):
01. IGOR’S THEME
02. EARFQUAKE (feat. Playboi Carti, Dev Hynes and Charlie Wilson)
03. I THINK
04. EXACTLY WHAT YOU RUN FROM YOU END UP CHASING
05. RUNNING OUT OF TIME (feat. Frank Ocean)
06. NEW MAGIC WAND
07. A BOY IS A GUN
08. PUPPET (feat. Kanye West)
09. WHAT’S GOOD
10. GONE, GONE / THANK YOU (feat. King Krule & Mild High Club)
11. I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE (feat. Ryan Beatty)
12 ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? (feat. Pharrell Williams)
Revisit some teaser clips for IGOR: