Kyle Meredith jumps on the phone for two interviews with Incubus to talk about the 20th anniversary of their breakthrough album, 1999’s Make Yourself. Frontman Brandon Boyd and bassist Ben Kenney discuss the creation of the landmark album, the current tour, and the new single they’re about to drop. We also hear about about how the band came to grips with fame and the time they briefly saw a therapist.
Kyle Meredith With… is an interview series in which WFPK’s Kyle Meredith speaks to a wide breadth of musicians. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Meredith digs deep into the artist’s work to find out how the music is made and where their journey is going, from legendary artists like Robert Plant, Paul McCartney, U2 and Bryan Ferry, to the newer class of The National, St. Vincent, Arctic Monkeys, Haim, and Father John Misty.
- Trump sycophant Jon Voight to receive National Medal of the Arts
- Lakeith Stanfield releases Charlamagne tha God diss track "Automatic": Stream
- Kanye West announces debut opera Nebuchadnezzar
- Twenty One Pilots have the best-selling rock album of the decade
- Donald Trump hosts screening of Joker at the White House
- JAY-Z "disappointed" with Colin Kaepernick over NFL workout: Report
- Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are separating
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- The Motorola Razr is back, baby
- Kacey Musgraves and Willie Nelson cover The Muppets' "Rainbow Connection" at 2019 CMA Awards: Watch