The metal renaissance looks to be alive and thriving this year.
- 1Film Review: The Kindergarten Teacher Takes Professional Envy To Unnerving Lows
- 2Joan Jett on Fronting Nirvana and Covering The Replacements
- 3Disturbed's David Draiman on removing chin piercings: "It just felt weird walking around like a 45-year-old Hot Topic kid"
- 4Eminem performs "Venom" from atop Empire State Building: Watch
- 5Fans launch petition for complete Janet Jackson archival campaign
- 1Foo Fighters cover Metallica's "Enter Sandman" with 10-year-old fan on guitar: Watch
- 2Leonard Cohen wrote a poem called "Kanye West Is Not Picasso"
- 3Three Doors Down bassist sentenced to 10 years in prison
- 4The Iron Sheik brokers peace between Limp Bizkit and Insane Clown Posse
- 5Lil Xan concert canceled after man threatens him with AK-47
- 1Insane Clown Posse's Shaggy attempts to dropkick Fred Durst during Limp Bizkit concert
- 2Lindsay Lohan, speaking in Middle Eastern accent, tries to kidnap homeless kids and gets punched in face
- 3Banksy's painting self-destructs after selling for $1.1 million in auction
- 4Bill Cosby was pelted with a stale hotdog bun on his first day in prison
- 531-year-old Drake and 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown have a weird relationship