Your paint-by-numbers guide to the year’s most hellish week in music.
- 1TV Reporter Sings Pantera's "Walk" Riff While Spotlighting Vinnie Paul Cutout at Texas Rangers Game
- 2Thousands Turn Out to See Smash Mouth Play in the Middle of a Pandemic
- 3Trapt's Buffalo Chip Concert Drew the Largest Crowd Ever to Witness a Concert Ever, Period.
- 4Jason Momoa Receives Custom Fender Precision Bass for Birthday
- 5Duff McKagan Guests on Lily Cornell's Mental Health Series: I Was Drinking a "Full Gallon of Vodka a Day"
- 1Thousands Turn Out to See Smash Mouth Play in the Middle of a Pandemic
- 2Donald Trump Inquired About Adding His Face to Mount Rushmore
- 3Meet the AC/DC Superfan Who Unlocked Angus Young’s Back in Black Guitar Tone
- 4Spotify CEO To Artists: "You Can't Record Music Once Every Three To Four Years And Think That's Going To Be Enough"
- 5Comedian Jeff Ross Accused of Sexual Relationship with 15-Year-Old Girl
- 1Spotify CEO To Artists: "You Can't Record Music Once Every Three To Four Years And Think That's Going To Be Enough"
- 2Kanye West Held His First Campaign Presidential Rally in South Carolina, And It Went As Well As You'd Expect
- 3Alex Trebek Once Unknowingly Ate Five Hash Brownies and Woke Up at a Friend's House Three Days Later
- 4Chris Cornell's Unreleased Cover of Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Unearthed for His 56th Birthday: Stream
- 510 Caddyshack Quotes You Probably Say All the Time