Throughout the ’80s and early ’90s, Express clothing stores were the number one source for fashion-savvy American women to indulge in sleek, Parisian style. Conceived as a younger, hipper version of its parent company, The Limited, Express channeled the streamline …
- 1Dave Chapplle Tests Positive for Coronavirus Amid Standup Residency in Austin
- 2The Simpsons Predicted Kamala Harris' Inauguration Outfit 21 Years Ago
- 3Producer Bob Rock Sells His Rights to Metallica's "Black Album"
- 4Parrot Singing Along to Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, GN'R, and More Has the Voice of an Angel: Watch
- 5Gary Numan Says He Earned Only $50 for One Million Streams