Swedish indie rock duo bond over a mutual love of Queens of the Stone Age and PJ Harvey.
- 1Killer Mike Gives Impassioned Plea to Atlanta Protestors: "It is Not Time to Burn Down Your Own Home"
- 2Lil Yachty Drops Guest-Heavy New Album Lil Boat 3: Stream
- 3Lil Wayne on George Floyd's Death: "If We Want to Place the Blame on Anybody, It Should Be Ourselves"
- 4Stevie Nicks Becomes First Woman Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Twice
- 5R.I.P. Bob Kulick, Lou Reed Guitarist and SpongeBob Songwriter Dies at 70
- 1New COVID-19 Protective Suit Designed Specifically for Concerts and Festivals
- 2Elon Musk and Grimes Change Baby's Name to Comply with California Law
- 3Stevie Nicks Becomes First Woman Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Twice
- 4The Pandemic Trapped a Bolivian Orchestra in a (Haunted?) German Castle
- 5Killer Mike Gives Impassioned Plea to Atlanta Protestors: "It is Not Time to Burn Down Your Own Home"
- 1DEVO Selling Energy Dome Face Shields
- 2Hacker Group Leaks Confidential Lady Gaga Files, Threatens to Next Take Down Donald Trump
- 3R.I.P. Brian Howe, Bad Company Singer Dies at 66
- 4Man Arrested for Camping at Walt Disney World's Abandoned Discovery Island
- 5R.I.P. Fred Willard, Beloved Comic and Actor Dead at 86