Hearken back the good memories of late 1999 as tonight, these stars revolt! For the first time in ages it seems according to Blabbermouth, the Boston based electronica horror/futuristic metal outfit Powerman 5000 is kicking off a national tour in …
- 1Justin Bieber cancels tour to "rededicate himself to Christ," subsequently drives truck into paparazzi
- 2Pennywise speaks in official trailer for Stephen King's It: Watch
- 3Ranking: Every Arcade Fire Song From Worst to Best
- 4Bryan Cranston, Carrie Brownstein, Nick Offerman will tell Larry David to F-off on new season of Curb Your Enthusasiam
- 5Kid Rock offers update on his Senate run: "The Democrats are ‘shattin’ in their pantaloons right now"
- 1The 50 Most Outrageous Album Covers
- 2Eddie Vedder leads teary performance of "Black" in tribute to Chris Cornell: Watch
- 3Michael Phelps just raced against a great white shark on national TV
- 4Sean Spicer breaks silence on Melissa McCarthy's SNL impersonation: "It was stupid, or silly, or malicious"
- 5Ranking: Every Arcade Fire Song From Worst to Best