This year, Rockstar Energy Drinks presented the 2nd Annual Mayhem Festival for 26 dates in the U.S., all with the intention of upping the ante of last year’s inaugural blowout. If you recall, that initial docket featured the likes of Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, and Mastodon. It’s hard to imagine how any organizer could top that line up, but here we are in 2009, and sure enough, they did.
The Black Dahlia Murder
- 1$12,000 luxury Fyre Festival is basically a disaster zone
- 2Virginia Grohl embarrasses the shit out of her son, Dave Grohl, on national TV -- watch
- 3Larry David just found out that Steve Bannon made money off Seinfeld, and he's pretty, pretty pissed off
- 4The Simpsons parody Donald Trump's first 100 days with ballsy animated short -- watch
- 5Gorillaz release first new album in seven years, Humanz: Stream/download