A move to The Shrine Auditorium nixes all of the festival’s growing pains.
- 1The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha
- 2Hall and Oates announce massive summer tour
- 3Joe Biden calls video game makers "little creeps" who "teach people how to kill"
- 4Ozzy Osbourne reveals he's battling Parkinson's disease
- 5Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- 1Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- 2Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- 3Netflix's Mindhunter put on indefinite hold
- 4Steely Dan announce US summer tour with Steve Winwood
- 5The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha