Four days, four venues, 47 bands, and loads of swag.
- 1The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 2Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report
- 3The Beatles' previously unreleased acoustic version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" surfaces: Stream
- 4Louis C.K. jokes about sexual misconduct controversy: "I lost $35 million in an hour"
- 5Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic open to further Nirvana performances, but it "won’t become a whole circus"
- 1Foo Fighters cover Metallica's "Enter Sandman" with 10-year-old fan on guitar: Watch
- 2Three Doors Down bassist sentenced to 10 years in prison
- 3T.I. pisses off White House with Melania Trump stripper look-alike in new video: Watch
- 4Lil Xan concert canceled after man threatens him with AK-47
- 5Leonard Cohen wrote a poem called "Kanye West Is Not Picasso"
- 1Insane Clown Posse's Shaggy attempts to dropkick Fred Durst during Limp Bizkit concert
- 2Lindsay Lohan, speaking in Middle Eastern accent, tries to kidnap homeless kids and gets punched in face
- 3Banksy's painting self-destructs after selling for $1.1 million in auction
- 4Bill Cosby was pelted with a stale hotdog bun on his first day in prison
- 531-year-old Drake and 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown have a weird relationship