Neither rain, nor lightning, nor Flea could stop Lollapalooza.
- 1Social Distortion's Mike Ness beat the shit out of a Trump supporter
- 2Best Metal Albums of 2018 So Far
- 3Drake and Migos kick off "Aubrey and the Three Amigos Tour": Setlist + Video
- 4Christian Bale undergoes another dramatic weight loss
- 5Demi Lovato's overdose was trigged by Oxycodone laced with fentanyl: Report
- 1Aretha Franklin said to be gravely ill: Report
- 2Pearl Jam cover Chris Cornell and Tom Petty at Seattle Home Away show: Watch
- 3Demi Lovato's overdose was trigged by Oxycodone laced with fentanyl: Report
- 4Azealia Banks calls her weekend at Elon Musk's house "a real [life] episode of Get Out"
- 5Album Review: Nicki Minaj Maintains Her Throne on Queen
- 1Tekashi 6ix9ine kidnapped and robbed by three gunmen, currently in hospital
- 2Woman sexually assaulted during Foo Fighters' Wrigley Field concert
- 3Update: Demi Lovato rushed to hospital for apparent overdose
- 4Film Review: Mission: Impossible – Fallout Brings Tom Cruise Back to Earth
- 5R Kelly addresses sexual misconduct allegations on new 19-minute song "I Admit It"