Oren Uziel’s Netflix original makes clever use of its reverse storytelling, but leaves no lasting impression.
- 110 Most Anticipated Legacy Rock Albums of 2020
- 2Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- 3New Beastie Boys documentary from Spike Jonze coming in April
- 4Neil Peart faced cancer battle with "bravery" and "humor", says Jethro Tull drummer Doane Perry
- 510 Most Anticipated Indie Rock Albums of 2020
- 1Barack Obama lands first Oscar nomination
- 2Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- 3Pearl Jam announce new album Gigaton, North American tour
- 4Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- 5Netflix's Mindhunter put on indefinite hold