From Billy Porter to Spike Lee, the 91st Academy Awards certainly didn’t lack any style or swagger.
- 1Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- 2Baby covers AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" thanks to dad's tireless efforts: Watch
- 3Neil Young is now officially an American citizen
- 4The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha
- 5Roger Waters announces North American tour
- 1Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- 2Barack Obama lands first Oscar nomination
- 3R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- 4Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- 5Grimes announces she is pregnant