For today’s episode of Rock it Out! Blog, Sami sits down with Slowdive guitarist Neil Halstead prior to the band’s sold-out show at Chicago’s Vic Theater. Halstead discusses the band’s decision to reunite after 20 years and how, ever after all these years away, the dynamic between the band members remains strong. Halstead also reveals how they’ve managed to attract young audiences to their shows, and discussed the possibility for a brand new album.
“A Conversation with Slowdive”
on November 05, 2014, 5:30pm
- 1Dave Grohl opens up about what he learned from Kurt Cobain's death
- 2Bhad Bhabie attacks Iggy Azalea at Cardi B's FashionNova event
- 3Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl cooks BBQ for LA firefighters battling California wildfires
- 4Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- 5R.I.P. Stan Lee, comic book legend has died at 95
- 1Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- 2Dave Grohl pulls blind child out of audience, brings him to side of the stage during Foo Fighters concert
- 3Sarah Silverman says Louis C.K. used to masturbate in front of her
- 4Mother of late teenager who inspired Pearl Jam’s "Jeremy" speaks out for first time
- 5Dave Grohl opens up about what he learned from Kurt Cobain's death