Lollapalooza takes place this weekend at Grant Park in Chicago, IL and since it’s boasts of the biggest lineups of any festival, deciding who to see can be a difficult task. This week’s installment of Listening Party is here to help you out! Sami, along with CoS staffers Michael Roffman, Nick Freed, and Sasha Geffen, meet up at Chicago’s Town Hall Pub to offer up their suggestions for who you should see this weekend. So if you still haven’t made your custom schedule yet, have a seat and let these festival veterans guide your path to fun.
Listening Party: “Who You Should See At Lollapalooza”
on July 29, 2014, 5:30pm
- 1Ranking: Every Pixar Movie From Worst to Best
- 2Uma Thurman says Harvey Weinstein "doesn't deserve a bullet," warns him to "stay tuned"
- 3Morrissey says he'd kill Donald Trump "for the safety of humanity"
- 4Noel Gallagher explains new scissors player: "It's almost like she's snipping away at the last ribbons of Liam’s sanity"
- 5Ranking: Every Pink Floyd Album From Worst to Best
- 1Morrissey had some dumb shit to say in defense of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein
- 2Marilyn Manson's former bandmate says Kurt Cobain should "burn in Hell" for alleged song theft
- 3At the Drive-In's Cedric Bixler-Zavala speaks out against Danny Masterson for allegedly raping his wife
- 4Shirley Manson blasts Morrissey's defense of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein: "Fuck YOU"
- 5Charles Manson has died at the age of 83
- 1A Running List of All the Dudes Accused of Sexual Misconduct Since Harvey Weinstein
- 2The Five Best and Worst Replacement Singers
- 3The new teaser trailer for Deadpool 2 is one big spoof of Bob Ross: Watch
- 4Ranking: Every R.E.M. Album from Worst to Best
- 5Neil Young to unveil free online music archive on December 1st