In the above video, Consequence of Sound’s Dan Caffrey leads a roundtable discussion about the latest release from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Getaway. Caffrey, along with Chicagoist.com music writer Casey Moffitt, Chicago Reader associate editor/The A.V. Club writer Kevin Warwick, and Chicago Reader staff writer/Red Bull Music Academy‘s Leor Galil discuss the pros and cons of having Danger Mouse produce the album, Anthony Kiedis’s choice of lyrics, and the highlights and low points of the album.
Red Hot Chili Peppers’ The Getaway: A Roundtable Discussion
An esteemed panel of music critics dive into the latest release from the Peppers
on June 22, 2016, 4:35pm
- 1Donald Trump attacks Jimmy Fallon over Hair Incident: "Be a man Jimmy!"
- 2The Cure perform career-spanning setlist at Robert Smith's Meltdown Festival: Video + Setlist
- 3Radiohead rarity "Come to Your Senses" released in full for first time: Stream
- 4Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report
- 5Eddie Vedder's wife wears "Yes We All Care. Y Don't U?" jacket at Pearl Jam concert